Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Homecoming

Well, he's not quite like the prodigal son. He didn't go off and squander the family fortune. But he's coming home...even if just for a week. And we are going to celebrate. Steve and Mish fly in this afternoon from Portland. We haven't seen them since Thanksgiving. Becca hasn't seen them since they left in August. Too long. So we're a bit excited and praying that the storms don't mess up their flight. We'll have a busy time with them. Becca's graduation and birthday. Mother's Day together with my mom. Don't remember the last time I spent a Mother's Day with my mother. What a blessing to have family together! Even if just for a short time. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember...many years ago. Bob took you and I to a restaurant at the airport. I really can't remember any other time. I'm excited about being with you (and everyone else, of course).

6:26 AM  
Blogger Free and Living said...

What a beautiful homecoming it was...looking forward to August!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home