Thursday, May 01, 2008

A TAKSing time

It's been a TAKSing week. Tuesday...Math, Wednesday...Reading, and today...makeups for those who were absent, along with 5th grade Science. Yeah, my sciatic nerve is flaring up from sitting on my butt all day watching students take a TAKS test. I guess it could be worse. I could be taking the tests. It's a trying week for all involved. The whole school can't take a recess. It's been gorgeous outside, but no recess because it may cause noise and distraction for the test takers.
I am so looking forward to Friday!

And next week my beloved children are altogether as we celebrate Becca's graduation from Arkansas!! My parents are flying in from Florida. Haven't seen them since February when my Dad had quadruple bypass! But now, praise God, he's recovering and converting the attic over the garage into living space! So, next week can't come soon enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Free and Living said...

see you tomorrow! yeah, i just got to type that :)

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home