Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Like Daughter, Like Mother

This is just a short post to ask for prayer for my mom. She was supposed to come to Dallas to help me after my surgery. Well, she went bowling yesterday and somehow messed up HER knee. She can't walk and is in pain. She will need an MRI to access the situation. Just as she has been all my life, she was more concerned that she couldn't come out here to help me. Plus the fact that she and my dad have a trip to Paris planned in October! So please be praying for my mom, Bobbie. She's a great mom and grandmother.

2 Comments:

Blogger Work in Progress said...

Mom, you'll have to explain to Grandma what it's like to go to Europe despite a bad knee...

I can't believe the irony.

Hey, maybe if I'm still out of work, I'll come help out. :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Schweers' Mom said...

Can I help in any way, Sue??

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home