Thursday, November 22, 2007

A View of Oregon

Cannon Beach...about 1 1/2 hour drive from Portland. Beautiful, wide, sandy beach. Quaint seaside town with great homemade clam chowder in a bread bowl.
The band picture. The three of them were like little kids climbing on the rocks looking for sea creatures. Bob did get some great shots of sea anenomes.

Haystack Rock...a wildlife area. Steve and Bob climbed over to it and read the sign. Can you see the white sign on the rock? It's really a large sign the height of Bob.


The waves were crashing in on the rocks. Reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean.


This is a picture of Mt. Hood at sunrise from our hotel room. I can't believe I'm saying this...but I'm really happy that Steve and Mish moved here. I miss them terribly, but it looks like a great place to be starting out their life together. I know we'll enjoy our visits to see them.
Happy Thanksgiving!












1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

I can't tell you how many "band" pictures I have involving Davis children...

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home