Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Music to my ears!

Bob gave me a ipod for my birthday. He actually got one himself also. So this past Sunday, if you came to our house, you would have seen Bob at one end of the kitchen table with his laptop and me at the other end with mine, loading music. It was a funny sight. Becca gave me a gift card to iTunes. The money goes fast! As I'm previewing all the songs in the music store, I'm realizing that my nano is not big enough. (Bob offered to upgrade me, but I think I'll stick with this one for now.) I realize that my tastes in music span all different genres and many years! I was kind of reminiscing as I previewed songs from the past. It was fun, like taking a walk down memory lane. So I've realized it's going to take a while before I load up the ipod. There's just too many songs to choose from...

3 Comments:

Blogger Schweers' Mom said...

Ooooo! I like the new page! I thought I had the wrong "address" when my browser brought it up. Aren't you guys the computer whiz kids. I love my iPod and couldn't live without it when doing housework. But I must say, I have a very wild assortment of music on it - which is half the fun to see what comes up next on the changer. Wonder what that says about me???

12:39 PM  
Blogger Flower Mound Mom said...

You have a very eclectic taste in music. Which is how I think it should be. I'm the same. Actually the only music I probably wouldn't have on my ipod is rap or really, really hard rock. I am partial to the "oldies" from the 70's. And I like old Motown (great beat). When I first met Bob, he was really into Black Sabbath, Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Led Zeppelin etc. At that time I was listening to Joni Mitchell, James Taylor, Loggins and Messina, Carly Simon and my Motown guys, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross etc. We were a real mix! Somehow we found some common ground. It's fun to see how our tastes have grown over the years. Since starting up dance lessons, we've included a whole new area of music!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

Tracy grew up listening to Prince and John Cougar Mellencamp. I grew up listening to the Sex Pistols and the Ramones.

There is no common ground for us in the music area.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home