Friday, April 21, 2006

Wild hair day at school

I'm looking a little like Pippi Longstocking today. Because we had TAKS testing three days in a row this week, we were supposed to come in today looking a little "wired up." I guess the idea was that all that testing took a toll on us and our hair is supposed to be wild. Whatever...it was interesting this morning searching for all of Becca's hair bands to tie up what little hair I have. I won't be making any trips to stores after school. I think I'm going to have a headache by the end of the day with all these bands in my hair. Anyway, the kids think it's funny and they need a laugh after three days of TAKS. (I think I need more than a laugh.) But it's Friday and there's only 4 more weeks of "real" school days. Smile!

2 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Good for you, Pippi. Your little brother is now back as blogger. I miss you!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

I've been having a wild hair day since 1984.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home