Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Looking Up

Okay, so I thought I'd better lighten my tone and mood. Seems I got a few people worried with my last blog. Sometimes you just have to vent. But I am in a much better mood today. Bob's coming home today after being gone for a week and a half in Japan and Singapore. The house has been quiet. I've kept myself very busy, but I've missed him. I don't think I'd be one of those people who like living alone. The first few days of having my schedule all my own is nice, but it gets old after awhile. So I'm looking forward to seeing him later today!

And after talking with my daughters in the last few days, I realized (again!) that there are blessings to be found in the midst of trials and tribulations. All of a sudden some really cheesy lines of some oldies just popped into my head. Keep on truckin'. Gotta believe.

Hope you all have a great day!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a few other "oldies". Let a Smile be your umbrella on a rainy day, Nothing worth having comes easy, accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, and some others I can't think of right now. Glad you're feeling better and that Bob's coming home today. Hooray!!!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Work in Progress said...

momma, you never have to lighten your mood for me! i liked talking to you yesterday!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

I wasn't worried when you were talking about being in the battles...seems like this life is always a means to an end and He shows Himself faithful. Somehow. Some way.

He always Is, Was and Will Be.

And I don't think I'd like living alone, either. I always look forward to it when I know I'm getting a weekend to myself and then around 11AM on Saturday I'm saying to myself, "Where the heck is everybody?"

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home