Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Morning

It's Monday and I really wanted to stay in bed this morning...at least for another 30 minutes. The weather is cooler and it's great sleeping weather. But I had a dream that I was late for school, so no sleeping in this morning. Why I am writing this blog, I don't know. My mind's been a little scattered lately. Lots floating around up there.

I'm missing Becca who is with my folks in Florida right now. She's there for a little comforting support for my mom whose knee replacement surgery didn't go as smoothly as she had hoped.

Have a lot of prayer requests out there for family members who are going through "life stuff."

It's funny how young couples are having the same money issues as most young couples have had in their marriages. But it's amazing to see how they deal with money problems when they bring God into the equation.

I'm loving my bible study in Ephesians right now with a fabulous group of ladies. I can't miss a Tuesday night.

Looking forward to this weekend and catching up with Dave and Penny.

I love the word "serendipitously." It makes lifes interesting.

Lately I'm thinking...why is change so hard for everyone?

Well, got to go. School is waiting and I can't be late.

Happy Monday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Free and Living said...

i like reading your thoughts, mom d. glad you're my mom!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Robyn Rochelle E. said...

I love that word as well. :-)

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home